Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pujut 1951

These were my earliest photos taken by a friend, Chin Luk Choi, using a Kodak Brownie camera. The other boxer, on the right is Choo Han Siang. I do not have any baby photos because films and cameras were difficult to get during the second world war. No, we did not have TV, lap tops, mobile phone, ipod, play station, MP3, Blueberry, Facebook or twitter either. (smile).
*
This photo was recently discovered in an album belonging to Rose. I used my digital camera to take a photo of this photo in Kuching. Later, when I got home to Hamilton, I downloaded it to my computer and uploaded it to this blog. The final result is not too bad, considering that it was a Kodak print. The other way is to scan the photo like I did with the other 2 photos here, save on computer and upload to blog. The result is about the same; but a lot of work is involved.

No comments: